This document sets out the warranty policy of the INNO LED (sales) organization ('INNO LED') from which you('Purchaser') purchase your professional LED Lamps.
This warranty policy is subject to the provisions set out below and is subject to the attached terms and conditions ('Warranty Terms and Conditions').
This warranty policy only applies if referred to in a sales agreement between INNO LED and the Purchaser and it will replace the standard warranty clause provided in the INNO LED / customer general terms and conditions of sale.
A. Warranty period
Subject to the provisions as set out in the Warranty Terms and Conditions, Purchaser receives the warranty for the applicable period expressed in years or hours, whatever comes first, as described in table 1
LED lamps warranty
||Warranty period in open luminaire with 10 mm gap
||Warranty period in closed luminaire
|Lifetime > 35 khrs
||5 year 20,000hr
||3 year 12,000hr
|Lifetime <= 35 khrs and > 20 khrs
||3 year 12,000hr
||2 year 8,000hr
|Lifetime <= 20 k hrs and >= 15 khrs
||2 year 8,000hr
||2 year 4,000hr
|Lifetime < 15 khrs
||1 year 4,000hr
||2 year 4,000hr
Table 1: Warranty period for INNO LED Professional LED lamps
B. Special Conditions
- The warranty period starts on the date of invoice.
- Warranty Void if Barcode removed
- The warranty period is based on years or operating hours whatever comes first, at an ambient temperature of 25oC in open luminaires with a10 mm gap around the Product or at the same ambient temperature in closed luminaires.
- Warranty for Products in closed luminaires applies in accordance to the warranty periods as mentioned in Table 1.
- On request, an 'extended warranty' or 'customized project warranty' can be agreed after evaluation of the specific application conditions.
- Purchaser shall not rely on any other information or documentation.
This warranty only covers Products applied within their 'intended' or 'normal use' which are:
- operating conditions are in accordance with the information on the Products and its packaging; AND
- ambient temperature never exceeds the operating temperature range -20 oC to +30 oC (for LED tubes: -20 oC to + 45 oC); AND
- relative humidity in the installation never exceed 80% RH, or never exceeds the IP rating of the Product, if any; AND
- Products are operated in an open luminaire with minimum 10 mm gap around the Products, or in closed luminaire; AND
- Products are not subjected to more than a total of 50,000 switching cycles (with a switching cycle defined as 30 seconds 'on' and 30 seconds 'off'); AND
- The electrical installation in which the Product operates is not subjected to voltage fluctuations exceeding +/- 10% of 230 V.
C. Additional conditions (non-exhaustive)
- This warranty policy is valid only for products sold in India. In other regions, other conditions may apply.
- Products have been purchased directly from INNO LED (sales) organization or Authorised distributors.
- Proof of purchase is available for inspection by INNO LED.
- Products have been properly installed and operated in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
- Adequate records of operating history are available for inspection by INNO LED.
- A INNO LED representative will have access to the defective Products. If the Products or other parts become suspect, the representative shall have the right to invite other manufacturers' representatives to evaluate the lighting systems.
- Labour costs for (de-)installation of the Products are not covered under this warranty.
1. Limited Warranty
This warranty shall only apply to INNO LED branded lighting products sold by INNO LED Lighting in the territory of India (hereinafter referred to as 'Product'). The warranty is only applicable to the party purchasing the products directly from INNO LED (hereinafter referred to as: 'Purchaser').
INNO LED warrants that each Product will be free from defects in material and workmanship. The foregoing warranty shall be valid for the period mentioned in the applicable warranty policy for the Products referred to in your sales agreement. If a Product fails to operate in accordance with this warranty INNO LED will provide a free replacement of the failed Product subject to the applicable warranty policy and the limited warranty terms and conditions set out below.
2. Terms and Conditions
- INNO LED' warranty flows only to Purchaser. If any Product covered by this warranty is returned by Purchaser in accordance with section 3 and within the applicable warranty period set out in the warranty policy and on examination INNO LED determines to its satisfaction that such Product failed to satisfy this warranty, INNO LED will, at its option, repair or replace the Product or the defective part thereof, or reimburse Purchaser the purchase price. For purposes of clarity, 'repair or replace the Product or the defective part thereof' does not include any removal or reinstallation activities, costs or expenses, including without limitation, labor costs or expenses.
- If INNO LED chooses to replace the Product and is not able to do so because it has been discontinued or is not available, INNO LED may refund the purchaser or replace the product with a comparable product (that can show small deviations in design and product specification).
- No agent, distributor or dealer is authorized to change, modify or extend the terms of the warranty on behalf of INNO LED.
- This warranty only applies when the Product has been properly wired and installed and operated within the electrical values, operating range and environmental conditions provided in the specifications, application guidelines, IEC standards or any other document accompanying the Products. If a Product is found to be defective, or not performing in accordance with the product specifications, the Purchaser must notify INNO LED in writing.
- INNO LED will facilitate the technical resolution of problems. Third party products sold by INNO LED are not covered under this warranty, except as indicated in section 5.
- This warranty does not apply to damage or failure to perform arising as a result of any Acts of God or from any abuse, misuse, abnormal use or use in violation of any applicable standard, code or instructions for use, including without limitation, those contained in the latest safety, industry and/or electrical standards for the Relevant region(s).
- This warranty shall be void in the event any repairs or alterations, not duly authorized by INNO LED in writing, are made to the Product by any person. The manufacturing date of the product has to be clearly readable. INNO LED reserves the right to make the final decision on the validity of any warranty claim.
- If requested by INNO LED, the non-conforming or defective Products shall become INNO LED' property as soon as they have been replaced.
3. Warranty Claims
All warranty periods mentioned are subjected to a INNO LED representative having access to the Product or system for verification of non-compliance. Warranty claims have to be reported and returned to the local INNO LED office within 30 days after discovery, specifying at least the following information (additional information may be required on request):
details of the failed Products; and for System warranties also details of other components used;
- installation date and invoice date;
- detailed problem description, number and % of failures date-code of failure;
- application, hours burned and number of switching cycles;
Where a warranty claim is justified, INNO LED will pay for freight expenses. INNO LED may charge Customer for returned Products that are not found to be defective or non-conforming together with the freight, testing and handling costs associated therewith.
4. No implied or other warranties
- The warranty and remedies contained in this warranty are the only warranties given by INNO LED with respect the Products and are given in lieu of all other warranties, whether express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, which warranties are hereby disclaimed.
- These terms and conditions state INNO LED' entire liability and obligation to Purchaser and Purchaser's sole and exclusive remedy in connection with defective or non-conforming Products supplied by INNO LED to Customer, whether or not such damages are based on any warranty not explicitly mentioned in these terms and conditions, tort, contract or any other legal theory, even if INNO LED has been advised or is aware of such defects.
5. Limitations and conditions
- This is a limited warranty and excludes, among other items, installation, providing access to products (scaffolding, lifts, etc.), and special, incidental and consequential damages (such as loss of revenue/profits, damage to property or other miscellaneous costs not previously mentioned), and is further defined by the limitations and conditions set forth in the respective warranty policy and these terms and conditions.
- Upon request, INNO LED' representatives shall be allowed access to the defective Product, system or application for verification of non-compliance.
- INNO LED cannot be held liable for electrical supply conditions, including supply spikes, over-voltage/under-voltage and Ripple Current control systems that are beyond the specified limits of the products and those defined by relevant supply standards (e.g. EN 50160 norms).
- With respect to products sold to the Purchaser by INNO LED, but not bearing the INNO LED name or sub-brands, INNO LED makes no warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, but will make available to the Purchaser upon request, but only to the extent permitted by law and relevant contracts, the warranties of the manufacturer of the relevant product.